2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a coat on Dec 30, 2016. It was ready to ship within 3-5 days.

I contacted CS on about January 7, 2017 and asked to provide the status of my order. First of all the CS representative told me that I "JUST" ordered.... OK! I am so impatient.

Then she said "Look for an email, your package is in the warehouse ready to be picked up, will ship in the next 24-48 hours." On January 9 I contacted and asked about shipping frames, and she started with the same "we ship within 3 days", etc, then I asked her to tell the truth to their customers, if it takes 2 weeks to ship then say so, and said I ordered on Dec 30, it is been almost 2 weeks! She told me it will be shipped within next 24-48 hours. I asked to cancel my order. Well, so now it is not being shipped, and it was not cancelled either, for 2 weeks the status of my order says "ready to ship in 3-5 days" and nothing changed for 5 days after I cancelled it either!

I contacted them again 3 days after I cancelled my order, and she said it takes 24-48 to update the system, and that I "just" cancelled YESTERDAY.....

Are they on Mars and use their own calendar? By the way, I was "just" charged on December 30, 2016, today is January 12, 2017.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nordstrom Rack Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Unknowledgable customer service, Will not resolve issues, Slow to ship, Copy and paste responses, Charge you instantly wait it is a positive comment.

Comments