3.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

For the past two years I have bought most of my clothes from Nordstrom rack online. I made an order on October 12 and received it on October 18, but I made two more orders on October 18 and October 24, neither of which has shipped as of today, November 3.

The undelivered orders both originally said they'd ship within 2-4 days, but now when I look at my orders online, they say they ship within 7 to 10 days. It's been 16 days for the order placed on 10/18/2016.

I have called twice - the first time I called was last week, and they told me the order would ship out right away. I waited patiently for a whole week and never received a shipping notification, so I called back again yesterday.

Yesterday the customer service rep told me they were having problems with a fulfillment center and hopefully everything would be shipping out soon.

I am starting to think this is a load of ***. I have never had problems with this company like this. Supposedly Nordstrom rack makes more money than the Nordstrom flagship stores, but I'm puzzled by whatever business decision they made that has affected their shipping so drastically. I have lost trust in this company because of this experience and am sad to say I probably will not shop here again

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nordstrom Rack. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nordstrom Rack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Nordstrom Rack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nordstrom Rack?

Comments