Like many of you, I placed an order in October, the 22nd to be exact. The item is listed as in stock and ready to ship.....for 14 days.

Yet it has not shipped and no one can tell me why. I spoke to online customer service and they told me they had a "slight". What the heck is that supposed to mean? I asked when it will ship or if it will ship at all and no one can tell me.

I have ordered from Nordstrom rack many times over the years and have never had a problem like this before. Warehouses are computerized so if they have the merchandise there is no reason why it would take this long to ship.

I am thinking they are in financial trouble and don't have the merchandise to ship yet they keep accepting orders. My advice is to demand your money back before they go out of business and leave you with nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of nordstrom rack shipping service. Nordstrom Rack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nordstrom rack shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nordstrom Rack.

Comments

pissedconsumerfan
Lake Forest, California, United States #1239916

Same here. It's like they will ship whenever they feel like it these days.

Rack online customer service has gone totally downhill and fast.

This place now is an embarrassment to the Nordstrom name. It should be renamed Walmart.com because I bet you wouldn't even notice the difference in customer service.